What country in Asia would you like to visit?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Singapore

While in Singapore I went to the Raffles Hotel...the famous Singapore Sling was created there. It was a beautiful Hotel. At the time I could not afford to stay there, but having a Singapore Sling made my day. I took a tour bus up to a beautiful park there and there were school children in there uniforms. They were so respectfull as the group passed me. The shopping was really cheap, and you can get some real bargains. I did ride on a Rick Shaw, but I do not believe they are still using them now. Unfortuneatley, I was only there 3 days. The bars and restuarants were excellant. The time I spent there was too short, but I did have fun. I would also recommend going there...at least a week anyway. Especially if  you love shopping.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Hey Edwin,

Great blog. You should post some pictures.

Visit my blog at:
The Programmers Weblog

My wife's blog is:

Demcy's Blog

After your blog is a few months old, you can submit it to some of the payperpost sites like Social Sparks:
http://socialspark.com/

Why go to Asia?

Amazing Thailand