What country in Asia would you like to visit?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Japan

My trip to Japan was probably one of the best experiences that have had in my life. I flew on Singapore Airlines; they are rated one of the best Airlines in the world, and known for their customer service. I stayed at the Sheraton in Tokyo. Tokyo is a wonderful city, they have highrise shopping malls there, and a lot of restuarants. The Japanese people are ever so kind. While I was drinking coffee in one of the highend stores in the Mall, a Beautiful Japanese woman approached me. Her English was very good and we were able to communicate. She said that she was an Author of Japanese Romantic Novels. We talked for awhile and went for long walks in Tokyo. We planned a dinner date and she picked me up from my hotel, and then we went to a nightclub that played sixites music.We had a really nice time. And when she dropped me off at the Hotel she gave me a signed copy of her novel. We said our good-byes and that was last I have have seen of her. The next day was shopping day in Yokohama. I had to take a train, and I had no clue where I was going. I asked a Japanese woman what train to take. She then went out of her way from the direction she was going and grabbed my hand a lead me to the train. It was unbeleivable. The Japanese are kind, and very respectfull people. I really had a great time there.

No comments:

Why go to Asia?

Amazing Thailand